We're looking for an experienced .NET developer to join our Nottingham team. All of your assignments will be on our client facing projects and so the work is guaranteed to be diverse, challenging and rewarding. You'll also have the opportunity to work directly with our clients so good written and communication skills are desirable but not essential.
As a technologist, you'll also have good knowledge of object oriented solutions, unit testing and understand the benefits of CI/CD.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Take part in team code reviews, pull requests and developer quality control
- Proficient in C# 4.5 - 7 (.NET Core is desirable but not essential)
- Proficient in ASP.NET MVC
- Capable of designing and building SQL Server tables, views and sprocs
- Have a knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Angular/React development
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops
- Octopus Deploy
- Experience of managing your work in Jira